Friday, November 03, 2017

Purchase of planes for $19 billion

When PM Lee visited President Trump in Washington, he observed the signing of the purchase of $19 billion of plans for Singapore Airlines. Was the purchase necessary and commercially sensible, considering the challenges facing the airline industry? Was it politically motivated to allow PM Lee to get the recognition from President Trump.

What does the Crowd think? Only 9% think that it was necessary. The other 91% had a negative view about it.

You can see their votes in

No comments:

Blog Archive