Monday, February 21, 2011

Soft launch of "Get Value from your Life Insurance"

The soft launch was made on Saturday 19 February 2010. A few readers of my blog told me that they were not able to come due to the budget and other activities. I have now extended the sale of the books for this week from 5 to 6.30 pm. Please come during this time, to avoid disruption to my office, but you can also come at other time during the day. See here for details.You can get directions to my office from the map shown in www.tankinlian.com/contacts.aspx

If you wish to come to my office by bus, you can go to Google Maps, enter the location "Singapore 573970" to find my office, right click to get "direction to my office" and enter the postal code of your starting point. You will find the options to come by bus.

No comments:

Blog Archive