Friday, September 18, 2020

Two biotech comapanies

 I looked at the financial figures of two biotech companies involved in the prevention and treatment of covid-19.

Funding of new hires

At a recent Parliament meeting, the minister for Finance announced that the government will be funding 50% of new hires for one year for older workers and at a lower rate for younger workers.

Automation will make work easier and still keep many workers employed

There is a big risk that automation will make more people lose their jobs.

This risk can be mitigated, but it require an enlightened government.

What do I mean?

Wisdom of the Crowd - New Issues

1. Is the US stock market in a bubble?

2. Are stocks in China showing good value for investors?

Vote in

WOTC - National Day Celebration

 Wisdom of the Crowd: 71% of the respondents preferred National Day celebrations to be scaled down in the future. The other 21% prefer it to be continued in one form or another.

WOTC - Restructure the public transport services

 Wisdom of the Crowd: 83% of the respondents are willing to support a rationalization of the bus and train services to improve efficiency and keep the fares low. the other 17% think that the current services are run efficiently already.

Blog Archive