Thursday, July 07, 2022

Wisdom of the Crowd - New Issues

1. Is there a need for the govt to increase GST?
2. Is the tax rate in Singapore low?
3. Is CPF a tax?

Vote in

Party list proportional system

 Should Singapore use a party-list proportional representation instead of the current first-past-the-post voting that use constituency like SMS and GRC to give the opposition many seats if their party got 5% of votes in the elections?

Tuesday, July 05, 2022

WOTC - Should adoption be encouraged

 Wisdom of the Crowd: 44% of the respondents support the proposal for poor families to send their babies for adoption by families who can give a better life for the babies.

Monday, July 04, 2022

WOTC - Should abortion be banned

 Wisdom of the Crowd: 56% of the respondents said that abortion should be the choice of the mother. 40% said that it should be banned after the fetus has reached a certain stage.

Sunday, July 03, 2022

Wisdom of the Crowd - New Issues

1. What is the most convenient way for customers to make small payments
2. What is the most common way for retailers to accept payment
3. Should a small retailer accept many modes of cashless payment?
4. Should retailers continue to accept cash payment?

Vote in

WOTC - National law to allow abortion

 Wisdom of the Crowd: 58% of the respondents said that America should have a national law that protects the rights to an abortion. The remaining 42% prefer to leave this matter to the individual states.

Blog Archive