Friday, December 16, 2005

Policyholder is happy with our review

Dear Mr Tan,

I would like to thank you for reviewing my wife's case. I am pleased to know that you have a team and procedures in place to handle such genuine appeals.

I understand that being the largest insurer in Singapore, sometimes you do face contraints of all sorts. But this review process is necessary as it provides a very positive image as being the largest insurer in Singapore that DOES LISTEN even to small clients like us, regardless of outcome.

Thank you all and once again.

1 comment:

ziana roy said...


Thank you for sharing such great information.
It has help me in finding out more detail about <a href="https://www.prudential.com.sg/products/protection/accident/prupersonal-accident>personal health insurance</a>

Blog Archive