Hi Mr. Tan,
I would like to seek you advice on my Incomeshield. Previously, I was still covered under Medishield. I underwent an operation to remove X and Y. Later, I switched to Incomeshield. I declared the operation but forgot about the Y and only indicated X. I was accepted with no exclusion term.
Recently I found out about the omission and make another declaration. I was excluded from any claim relation to and/or arising out of Y.
I called CPF to check if I were to revert back to Medishield, would Y be excluded? They were not able to answer it. I called NTUC, they are not able to advise whether the basic component will still cover that.
At the point of my operation, I was covered under Medishield. What is the possibility that CPF will exclude this clause. I'm in dilemma as to whether I should continue with NTUC or go back to CPF.
I believe that Incomeshield is required (by Ministry of Health) to cover you for Y for the Medishield limits under Medishield. You can confirm this point with NTUC Income. If this is the case, you can lodge a complaint about giving you a lot of stress and uncertainty.
- ► 2020 (453)
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
09/07 - 09/14
- Avoid investing with leveraged money
- Stress and uncertainty with Incomeshield
- Simple Financial Planning
- Swedish practice on life insurance
- Speaker's Corner, 13 September 5 p.m.
- Project 11-11-2008
- Ask the agent
- Advice from my blog and website
- Insurance companies: commitment and transparency n...
- Free Public Transport
- World Class Public Transport System
- Inadequate cash value
- Take a bigger loan at a low interest rate
- Suzy Orman on Life Insurance
- Suitable products depending on needs
- Advice on Vivolife
- Big exchange loss in a Dual Currency Investment
- Choice of term or personal accident insurance
- The New Paper: Truth about Life Insurance Payout
- Investing in NZD
- Another scam: Beware of Push Pockets ...
- Hurricanes in USA
- ▼ 09/07 - 09/14 (22)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)