Monday, November 17, 2008

Remembering Mohideen Gany

Dear Mr Tan,

On behalf of my family, I wish to thank you for your kind concern, visits and support during my father's last few moments.

I know how much my father must have been comforted by your visit and presenceand had valued & treasured those moments when you visted him at the hospital and at home.

He had held NTUC INCOME very dear to his life. I know that for sure as my siblings and I grew up in the midst of his untiring effort, commitment and dedication to the progress and development of NTUC INCOME.

He had been a model and an inspiration to me and we sorely miss him. We are proud of his achievements as the First President of NTUC Summit Club President and for being one of the leading organisers for several years in the 1970's and 80's.

Thanks for remembering him in your blog.

With deep appreciation and thanks
Naseer Ghani
(His Eldest Son)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr Tan, It is the small things that show a person;s character. I applaud you. Unlike many others who cross the bridge only to dismantle it you are one of the few to remember the contributions of the people. Those citizens who were misled by the minibonds need a proper answer not least because they a re citizens. Those who rule Singapore should be very mindful that without citizens there would be no country, certainly no government. Bland words are easy to trot out but their repercussions are deep.

Blog Archive