Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Promote the use of OneInbox

7 April 2014

Over the past few years, I have found it difficult to login to government websites  to get their replies to issues that I have raised  concerning income tax, work pass, payment of CPF contributions and other matters.

I also overlooked many letters that are sent to me by ordinary mail from government agencies, due to the junk mail that swamp my mail box

One year ago, I signed for the OneInbox service operated by a government agency and requested that all mails to me be sent to OneInbox. For the past year, the only mail that came through OneInbox was for property tax.

I found the OneInbox to be easy to use and well designed and congratulate the agency that developed it. It is a pity that OneInbox is not actively used.  

To improve efficiency and reduce cost for the government agencies and the general public, I suggest that the OneInbox service be actively promoted, and that all government agencies should be encouraged to communicate with the public through this channel.


Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive