Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Wisdom of the crowd - Results

The results of the voting is now available for viewing.

a) Why does the government waive the levy for employment pass holders? (66 Votes )

62% said that they should introduce the levy for employment pass holders. The other 38% identified 2 reasons for the government's decision to waive the levy.

b) Why do employers prefer foreigners when Singaporeans are willing to do the job? (69 Votes )

61% said that foreign workers are cheaper. But the other 39% gave other reasons.

Give your votes on the these current issues:

No comments:

Blog Archive