Saturday, January 07, 2023

Travel insurance

 Someone asked me if he should buy travel insurance.

I told him that the premium is a few dollars. He can decide whether or not to spend this money. He does not need to ask me.

If he wants to spend $100 on a dinner, he can go ahead. He does not need to ask me also.

He can ask the insurance agent or marketing staff about the travel insurance coverage. I have no idea what is being covered and what is the premium charged.

Anyway, I never buy travel insurance over the past decades. I found it to be unnecessary.

But my family members, being typical Sinkies, want to buy travel insurance all the time. I do not argue with them It is their money.

I think that they never made any travel insurance claim. So, they are giving a lot of profit to the insurance company.

Tan Kin Lian
https://fisca.sg/ArticleDisplay.aspx?ID=1286

No comments:

Blog Archive