Sunday, April 09, 2023

Use Whatsapp Business to provide good customer service

 I shared my positive experience about getting a quote to install invisible grill in my apartment in Forest City.

The website provided a link which allows me to assess the WhatsApp business account of the vendor. I was able to make my enquiry and the vendor replied immediate. We went through a few rounds of conversation.

It was extremely easy for me.

I shared my experience to encourage businesses in Singapore to adopt the same approach to communicate with their customers (for sales enquiries of customer service).

A few people replied that this practice has already been adopted in Singapore and implied rudely that I was outdated. I objected to these rude remarks.

I have contacted many businesses in Singapore on sales quotation and customer service, and my general experience is that these businesses make it difficult for their customers. They followed tiresome protocols. This applies mostly to large companies, but also to small companies as well.

I am sure that some businesses in Singapore do have good practices, but they tend to be an exception.

I shared my view to encourage businesses to adopt practices that are convenient for their customers. The modern platforms, such as Whatsapp Business, provide this facility for businesses to use.

Tan Kin Lian

https://tklcloud.com/Feedback/feedback2.aspx?id=5696

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All my wife and I ever wanted was a 5-room BTO within walking distance of my parents. Whilst

we were lucky than most couples, as we were able to stay with my parents comfortably, we

were drawn into a game of BTO housing. Whilst we might be able to go private, it would

mean sacrificing space for affordability! One of the reasons we have to forgo having

children as I do not want my children to have to go through disappointment and stress of

just getting your dream BTO. My wife grew up with three siblings in a 3-room HDB, she

understood the complicated relationship of sharing a room with two other siblings.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes service is not about the company. It is the person we dealt directly with. My frens and I patronised KFC a few times and none of us liked the chicken breast part. Some days we were told cannot choose it comes in a set unless order alcate. Other times another person will change the breast meat to thigh meat saying if nobody wants to eat breast meat will get wasted.

Blog Archive