Sunday, June 26, 2005

Car Navigation System - now available for older cars

You may have seen this system in expensive new cars in Singapore or overseas.

The car naviation is now available for installation into older cars. I have recently installed the system in my 8 year old car, at a cost of $2,000.

The system is useful. It plans my route and has a voice system to alert me to make the correct turns. I use the system even if I am travelling on familiar roads, as it reminds me (in case my thought strays).

We plan to install this system on the shared cars that is being operated by our car coop. If you are interested, you can try the system on our coop ars.

We will make the shared cars available for people to drive into Malaysia. The navigation system now has the maps of Johore Bahru. It will be extended towards the whole of Malaysia towards the end of this year.

2 comments:

Ray said...

This is a kewl blog.

Always good info. Must be a lot of work.

Speaking of work, if you get a chance, you might want to check out my american mortgage reverse site. If you have any suggestions on improvement, let me know.

Thanks,

James

Unknown said...

HI ,

We are a taxi company Hummingbird Cars in London. We provide Airport Transfer service from all london airports.
We have recently started our new business and we require to buy Car navigation system or Tom Toms for our taxis . Can anyone suggest which type of navigation system and company is the best and where we can get the best deals.

http://www.hummingbirdcars.com

Thank you

Blog Archive