Monday, December 05, 2005

Policyholder have second thoughts about going to distributor workshop

I RECIEVED THIS MESSAGE FROM A POLICYHOLDER (IT HAS BEEN EDITED BY ME)

Dear Tan,

Your blog is extremely educational. I discovered it by accident following a search for your full name.

Like many people, I did not know earlier that there can be a significant difference between a distributor's cost of repair versus your authorised workshop.

After reading your blog, I have now become aware that it can make sense to get value for money by repairing at normal workshop, especially if the distributor is also sub-contracting work out.

I have reconsider my plan to go to my distributor workshop for the spraying. I will go to a normal workshop.

Thanks for every thing. Most importantly, the education that you have provided to the general public. I know I can trust your views.

1 comment:

ziana roy said...


Thank you for sharing such great information.
It has help me in finding out more detail about best medical insurance in singapore

Blog Archive