Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dutch researcher: Innovative use of MMS

QUESTION:

I am a researcher for Endemol, a Dutch-based TV-production company.

I am currently working on a presentation on mobile marketing and mobile applications in the financial services industry. I just found out about NTUC's innovative MMS claim service which I think is very interesting!

Furthermore, when researching this service I found your blog, which I think is a very brave initiative! (I wouldn't know if a CEO of a Dutch insurance company would have the courage to do this, unfortunately)

I would like to highlight the NTUC MMS service in my presentation and would like to ask for some more information on the service. More specifically I have the following questions:

(deleted)

- Does NTUC have plans to launch other service-enhancing applications using mobile phones in the future.

REPLY:

Dear

We are delighted to be mentioned in your presentation. You may use our example.

We are now actively using SMS to send messages and reminders to our customers. It is working well.

Tan Kin Lian
CEO, NTUC Income

No comments:

Blog Archive