Saturday, April 01, 2006

Car Sharing Scheme

NTUC Income operates a car sharing scheme with more than 3,000 paying members. This scheme is growing in popularity. Here is a feedback from a member:

FEEDBACK

You have got a great team and based on my experience with your team (guys like Kendrick, Dave and Yusoff and Han), are really proactive and go out of their way to support members like us.

Kendrick especially has supported me with the various issues that I faced eg. over the recent weekend, I had a car that was having some continuous sound coming from the back of the car.

Kendrick offered to return back to the office to look into arranging another courtesy car for me. Fortunately, the sound disappeared after an hour later.

Another time, again over the weekend, my car broke down and engine failed to start. Kendrick made altenate arrangement and that really helped a lot

As a result of such positive experience, I have thus always endeavour to recommend to people around me without a car to try out carcoop and refer them to
your website to sign up for trial services.

No comments:

Blog Archive