Thursday, May 11, 2006

Client invested another $300,000 in the Combined Fund

FROM AN INSURANCE ADVISER:

I just had the opportunity to come back with a $300,000 from a client who had invested on Growth Fund with us more than a year ago. He knows the potential of this fund. I updated him with a spreadsheet of his investments.

CEO Tan Kin Lian sent this message to my client:

"I have most of my personal savings in the Combined Fund (Growth). I think that it is good for the long term.

Another good fund is Global Equity. I believe, that over 20 years, this fund is likely to earn at least 6% to 8% per annum, and quite safe. It may go up and down, but the average should be within this range. The average for the past 10 and 20 years is closer to 8%."

When I met him last evening, he told me, market seems high now, but it's okay, it is for long term. How old is he? 56.

He said, put the $300,000 in Growth Fund. Wow....

No comments:

Blog Archive