Tuesday, June 27, 2006

We provide warranty on replacement of windscreen

1. From customer

I have been insuring all my cars with INCOME since 1980s.

Last year, I brought my present car Toyota Altis and have no alternative to insure under AIG for one year till Apr 2006. I switched back to INCOME immediately the expiry.

My car windscreen was hit by a small stone with a small cracks and hair lines along TPE recently.

INCOME does not allow me to replace it at Toyota Workshop which may be too
expensive.

I have no objection for my windscreen to be replaced at your INCOME workshop
which could be cheaper ...

But my fear is, if after the 6-month warranty given by your authorized work, will INCOME continue to undertake the rest of windscreen warranty till the expiry of the Distributor 3 years warranty period for any water leakage.

2. My reply

Yes, we will take over the 3 year warranty on the windscreen. If you have any problem on this issue, you can bring it to the attention of my claim service manager. Thank you for switching over to NTUC Income.

3. Reply from customer

Very great to have your assurance.

Just to keep you update that I have replaced my windscreen at Tuffi @ Sin Ming this morning. They provided me with excellent service.

That is unreasonable for Toyota Motors to charge more than $900 for a change of windscreen. I will also update the members of the Toyota Club.

No comments:

Blog Archive