Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A job well done!

Dear Mr. Tan

I'm a loyal fan (a shareholder too)of NTUC Income with serveral policies for 2 reasons:

1. INCOME policies are really competitive in terms of rates and return

2. The fact that you always put comsumers' interest as top priority under your leadership, even at the expense of antagonising your competitors and detractors

You also value 2-way communication and very hands-on, instead of letting your staff do all the work.

I remember an incident that after an unpleasant trip to the snow city, I received a customer service officer of INCOME for my feedback the next day, and this actually gives me an avenue to convey my dissatisfaction.

Such move of valuing customers' opinion is admirable and worth emulating by other service providers.

With your departure, I really do not know how would the next one seating on your hot seat performs.

I wish you all the best in your future endeavours!

Regards
MC

---------------

Dear MC,

Thank you. I am sure that the new CEO will continue all the good things that make our customers happy. Wish you all the best.

Tan Kin Lian
CEO, NTUC Income

No comments:

Blog Archive