Thursday, November 23, 2006

Consistency in service standard

Mr Peh,

Just a brief note to thank you once again for your assistance in resolving the matter.

I thought I would give you some feedback on my dealings with your colleagues during this matter.

Although I still have my concerns regarding the issues, and did not always agree with the position adopted or the responses, which sometimes came across as inflexible or did not directly address the issues raised, at all times your colleagues conducted themselves very professionally and politely.

I came away with a very positive impression of the consistency in service standards, and would like to compliment your team on what appears to be a very good customer service culture.

LBC

-------------------------

Dear LBC

Thank you for your positive feedback on service rendered by my colleagues. I am glad that our colleagues from Service Quality Unit and Life Insurance Department delivered consistent service standard in dealing with the matter.

As for your compliment of good customer service culture, the credit should go to our CEO Mr Tan. He leads by example in dealing with customers and we try to follow the standard set by him.

We appreciate your time and effort in giving us your feedback. Thank you.

Peh Chee Keong

No comments:

Blog Archive