Thursday, December 14, 2006

Feedback from a customer on our website

Mr Tan,

I am a 29-year-old working professional. However, in terms of financial investments, I am only a layperson.

As a hardworking and thrifty person, I am very concerned about investing my hard-earned money in cash and from my CPF Account.

In a bid to improve my own knowledge so as to understand investments better in future, I trawled the Internet & learnt from various websites.

I am very impressed by the NTUC Income website which provides very clear advice. I am now thinking of investing my very hard-earned money with NTUC Income (I am already a client with an NTUC Living Policy but now am thinking of making further investments by investing in the Combined Funds with cash and CPF monies).

From a layperson in this area, the website has helped greatly in my education in financial management. The details of the various funds are also provided in the pdf documents online, including the yields over various periods and the top holdings of each fund.

I am also deeply impressed that there was a link to your Blog. Seldom does a CEO find time to actually be at the ground level to connect with so many clients. It must be very busy for you. This is helpful and humble of you.

I wonder how you find the time to actually attend to the many queries that must have reached you since you provided your email address on the web, including the queries that you published on your blog.

The queries and the suggestions that you have published on your blog provide insights for laypersons like myself.

The reassurance that you have personally given to others like myself and the other interesting anecdotes that you provide, such as on customer service in other industries and the level of service in Dubai, provide insights in other areas to many Singaporeans as well.

Merry Christmas.

TMJ

No comments:

Blog Archive