Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Prompt payment of hospital claim

Dear Mr Tan

Few months ago my wife was admitted at TTSH for breast cancer, removal of tumour.

Upon admission TTSH business executive wanted the surgery and hospital bill to be paid partly by cash and the rest by medisafe, even though I told them that my wife is holding Incomeshield Enhance/with Rider Policy, that Income will pay the bill in full. The executive insisted that we pay first and claim from Income, we left with no choice and paid the bill.

I went to your Bras Basah office to get help from your officers if they could settle our claims in due course.

I explain to JT, claims executive(Health) of my urgency of claming the bills.

JT was such a wonderful person who willing to listen to her client's request and urgency and needs with pleasnt SMILE and kind words. I really admire her WILLING TO HELP ATTITUDE towards the needy people, it is a rare charcter she possess which many people don't. You have a right staff and right place, she is an asset to Income.

Within a week the cheques arrived. That was really a help to us. My wife and I really from the bottom of our heart want to say a big THANK YOU to her through your kind attention. Please convey our gratitude to JT.

Emloyee like her to be commended and rewarded and boost their morale attitude further in some kind ways.

Once again we thank INCOME and JT. GOD BLESS. Have a good day.

No comments:

Blog Archive