Thursday, February 08, 2007

Strong interest in jobs for mature workers

I have received several e-mails from mature workers, expressing interest to find jobs.

I do not have any openings at this time (from potential employers). But I will be trying my best to encourage employers to employ mature workers, by designing the jobs to use their strengths, and minimise their weaknesses.

For example, NTUC Income has been successful to create many jobs for mature workers to work in the contact center.

If any opening becomes available from my efforts, I shall post them in my blog. I shall also create a webpage in my website in early March, for mature workers to register their interest.

My website is: www.tankinlian.com

Let me wish everyone, good fortune, good health and happiness in the Lunar New Year.

No comments:

Blog Archive