Monday, December 17, 2007

Search my blog

Someone sent an e-mail to ask my views about "Traded Endowment policies". I replied that I had written about it in my blog.

Here is how you can search my blog for a topic of your interest. Go to the top of my blog and look for the box called "Search Blog". Type in the keyword, such as "Traded Endowment" or "Land Banking". You will get postings in my blog on your selected subject.

Someone sent an e-mail to ask me, "Where to buy Government bonds". I searched my blog for "Government bonds" and found a posting in July 2007. I re-dated this posting to appear at the top.

1 comment:

Tan Kin Lian said...

Someone sent an e-mail to ask about where to buy Government bonds.

I searched my blog and found a posting in July 2007. I re-dated it to appear in December.

Blog Archive