Thursday, January 03, 2008

First Prize for the Amazing Number game

Dear Mr. Tan,

Happy New Year to you.

The number is "guessed" by .............................. It seems to work something like a ...... system, so there is only one combinatiion of the cards that can result in a particular number in the range. Working backwards, all the 99 numbers can then be filled up in the cards.

Thanks for another interesting entry to keep my mind thinking.

Due to my enginnering background and being a software engineer, I am able to find out how the program works after a few clicks ........ So I probably have an "unfair" advantage over the other readers who have no similar training.

REPLY

Wonderful. You have a powerful logical mind. You get first prize, for being the first person to send the correct answer to me!

I am printing the Amazing Number cards. Give me your address, so that I can send the prize to you (but it may take 1 or 2 weeks).

It is all right to have an advantage, due to your training. That is what training is about. That is how one becomes a champion. Congratulations!

No comments:

Blog Archive