Friday, March 21, 2008

A complicated feedback form

The express bus company sent me an online feedback form. It contained more than 50 questions for me to complete. I sent this reply by e-mail:

QUOTE
If you wish to ask for my feedback, you have to be considerate and send me a simpler form. Do think about the customer. Do not just think about your own convenience.
UNQUOTE

Like most other companies, this company is interested only to compile statistics. I do not think that they are genuinely interested to listen to the customer.

I hope that people will think more about the customer.

3 comments:

Tan Kin Lian said...

My e-mail never reached the bus company. I got this automated reply:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

feedback@xxxxxxx.com.my

Technical details of permanent failure:
PERM_FAILURE: SMTP Error (state 13): 511 sorry, no mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1 - chkuser)

sunny flowery said...

Reminds me of the survey form for the recent Huayi Festival by the Esplanade.

The programmes I watched were very enjoyable, so I volunteered to fill in the post-show survey to give some positive feedback.

The entire survey booklet was many pages long, had about 50 questions with some open questions and it took me 10 minutes just standing there and filling the survey. I missed the autograph session in the end because the artistes had left by the time I finished the survey.

I can imagine how many people would get impatient and give up halfway, thus defeating the purpose of the survey.

It was the worst survey experience I've encountered.

Anonymous said...

Yes these researchers want to know everything about us but forget about our point of view. I like the questions that Income pose. Usually few short questions.

Blog Archive