Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Heavy burden of debts

A few young people have approached me for help to solve their heavy burden of debts. They owed $20,000 or more, on credit card and other borrowings. They are not able to repay the debts.

I advised them to consult this organisation: Credit Counselling Singapore
http://www.ccs.org.sg/

Some of the debtors told me that they had already tried this channel, but the assistance was limited.

I wish to share this advice with many year people. Avoid borrowing on credit cards or other sources. Save now and spend later. You can lend the past savings to yourself in the future, and save on 24% interest.

Read this FAQ:
http://www.tankinlian.com/faq/return.html

2 comments:

Raymond T said...

Take up two jobs or downsize one's housing. No simple solutions, but one has to face the hard reality.

Vincent said...

And sadly, a lot of telemarketing now even call me personally to offer credit to me, with, of course, not mentioning the high interest rate, even some agressive one, said with "promotion" interest rate. Should this kind of credit product be promoted so heavily like this?

Blog Archive