Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Book launch: How to survive unemployment

My friend, Gilbert Goh is launching his book. He asked me to speak a few words of support. Please attend the book launch, if you are free

Hi Friends
I have written a book entitled "How to survive unemployment" and it will be launched on:

Date:  7 Mar 09 (Sat):
Time:  5.15pm - 6.45pm
Place: Bishan Library Level 2

Please pick up a copy of the autographed book if you are coming. The price per copy is only $11.00. The price at major bookstores will be higher.

Gilbert

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it would be helpful if he can provide a little more info such as the table of content or a preface.

Wishing him a successful launch.

Anonymous said...

I have the privilege to have a copy of Tan Kin Lian's Intelligence Quiz book - filled with Einstein's quizzes.

For those who loves to solve Sudoko puzzles, I recommend this book. Parents and Teachers of children from upper primary should get a copy too. The puzzles are mentally stimulating, develop logical thinking and patience.

Mr Tan, have you launched this book in bookshops?

Blog Archive