Thursday, April 16, 2009

Opinion from Queen's Counsel

In December, I asked a lawyer to approach a Queen's Counsel for an opinion about the legality of the prospectus used for the credit linked notes.

The Queen's Counsel indicated an extremely high fee for the legal opinion. As this fee was many times more than the initial budget, I decided not to pursue this matter. I informed the group leaders about this decision.

Investors who wish to pursue the class action can contact the group leaders indicated in this blog. Please get an update from the group leader directly.

I have arranged with a lawyer to provide assistance to investors who wish to pursue the matter through FIDREC or the subordinate court on an individual basis. This is an alternative to the class action. Those who wish to make consider this option can send an e-mail to me at kinlian@gmail.com.

Tan Kin Lian



No comments:

Blog Archive