Thursday, August 20, 2009

RED website

I have received several favourable comments about the RED website (Real Estate Data).
* easy to navigate
* layout very neat and clear
* useful information
* useful to show similar projects in the same zone
* give the potential buyer an idea of the prices being transacted for the specific or nearby condo

I do not have the photos and videos yet, and will encourage the owners to upload them into the website. If accepted by me, the owner will get $5 for each set of materials.

Go to www.easysearch.sg (Real Estate Data).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mr Tan for making this information available and easy to see. I will be buying a private property soon and I find the website to be very useful to me. Thank you again, for doing a great service to the ordinary people, and helping us to make the right decision, even on property buying.

Anonymous said...

TKL,

You have just create "employment" for SG. Get paid $5 per photos is a great idea.

cheers

Blog Archive