Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Real Estate Data (RED) Portal

There is interest in private property in recent months. Before you make a big $1 million commitment, it is better for you to do some research. What is the price paid for recent transactions in the same condominium? What are the prices in similar condominiums in the same sector?

The Real Estate Data (RED) portal gives you the information. You will find the following information to be useful and easy to use:

BMP - benchmark price
AMX - amenity index
Transactions - actual transactions in this condominium.
Guide - read the instructions on how to use this portal.

Take note of the disclaimer. If you find any mistake or missing information, please reply to the Feedback tab. We need you to help make this portal useful for consumers.

Go to www.easysearch.sg (Real Estate Data).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Tan,
Thank you for making this available. I find the information very interesting and useful. I am able to get a better idea about what is a reasonable price for the condominium that I own.

I hope that you can offer a service as a property agent, because I do not know who I am trust to handle the rental of my property.

Bob

Tan Kin Lian said...

Hi Bob,
You can click on the "Offer" tab and give the details of your property. I will arrange for someone to contact you. The RED Property Agency is expected to be operational from 1 October.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Tan,
I have been a property agent for a few years, but rather inactive - due to lack of personal contacts. Do you take in property agents? I prefer a job where I can get a fixed salary. I do not mind spending time to show meet buyers and owners that come to your portal.

Tan Kin Lian said...

Hi Anonymous 11:53 AM
You can provide your particulars in the "Join Us" tab. We will contact you. But, for the time being, we do not have much work as the portal has not been launched yet. (It is only being tested now). Maybe in November, we will need more people to handle the calls and opportunities.

Please tell your friends (i.e. with property qualifications and also inactive) to register with us.

commercial real estate said...

good point Mr. Tan..this things are need to be considered first..its important factor that needs a further details.

Blog Archive