Sunday, October 18, 2009

Articles in my blog

I post several articles in my blog every day.

A few regular visitors to my blog send articles to me, usually of news clippings from other newspapers on insurance, finance and other issues covered in my blog. If I find them relevant, I post them into my blog with my comments.

Some contributors have a specific purpose. For example, they had bad investments in land banking products and send articles to me to warn others about the bad experience.

Some had a bad opinion about insurance agents. They continue to post comments to attack insurance agents. I find these comments to be unjustified and have blocked many of them.

I write some articles on my own based on my knowledge and research. These articles will usually carry my name.

1 comment:

Singapore Short Stories said...

Thats Great, Mr Tan.

I believe you have a great research in Sudoku games too, as you come out with these interesting puzzles yourself.

Blog Archive