Thursday, December 17, 2009

Torchlight for travellers

I took the rechargeable torchlight with me for my tour of China. I stayed in 5 hotels over the 8 days. I had to change a hotel almost every day.

The layout of every hotel room is different and the switches are complicated. It is difficult to find the correct switch to turn on at night. The torchlight came in very handy. The locator light help me to find the torchlight in the dark. I use the torchlight to see the labels on the swtiches or to find my watch or other items that I needed.

This torchlight is very useful when you travel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can leave a light on in the hotels. I always leave a dim light on in the toilet in the hotels I stayed in. It is dangerous to be in complete darkness in a strange room. Once I got a terrible fright when I ran into the mirrored bathroom door and saw someone rushing towards me.

Blog Archive