Sunday, May 02, 2010

Online sale of my books

I was surprised that about 1,000 copies of my Intelligence Quiz Vol 3 has been sold at the bookstores. This is much better than I expected. My online sale of this book has been rather slow. It seems that Singaporeans are still quite traditional in their method of buying. Perhaps, it is quite troublesome to pay through the interent? I allow payment by internet banking, Paypal, ATM and by cheque.

Some people describe the Intelligence Quiz as the "word" version of Sudoku. There is some resemblance. So, Sudoku fans may enjoy this puzzle.

I sold 1,000 copies of the Financial Planning book at the bookstores and about 200 copies through my online shop. In this case, the online sales is doing quite well.

The tangram book is available now and can be ordered online. It will be available in the bookstores by 15 May.

Order books online.

Tan Kin Lian

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha, I added 2 additional copies sold on your online shop.

Buying your books are simple and easy. Done in less than 5 mins.

If you have a kindle or ebook version even better :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr Tan,

May I know which bookstores are selling your Financial Planning Book?

Anonymous said...

Kin Lian,

You will be a multi-trillionaire in no time.

Can I order 1,000,000 containers of all your books, games, puzzle, torch-light and your stories?

Give me a big discount k?

Tan Kin Lian said...

REply to ^:27 pm
Another rubbish posting from you.

Koh said...

Re:6:27pm. Please show some respect & stop your rubbish. Stamp on people's dignity & you will regret!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive