Sunday, September 05, 2010

Tangram apps on Apple Store

Good news for owners of Apple iPhone and iPod


The free versions of Tangram are now available in Apple Store
Look for 
Easy Tangram Lite
Bright Tangram Lite
Shape Quiz (Easy and Bright versions) will be available soon.


Please download from App store and give me your feedback. Pass the word around for your friends to try.



Watch these videos

The tangram apps are especially fun for children, but they are also challenging for adults and seniors (good to exercise their minds).

The free version has 10 shapes. The paid version (with 100 shapes) will be available from 1 October 2010.


5 comments:

JB Cheong said...

Thanks for the free games. Unfortunately for me my iPhone 3G is still on OS3 and the games requires iOS4.

Like many, I don't plan to upgrade the OS until I upgrade my iPhone to the new iPhone4.

I note however, many apps were first released for iOS4 only, and quickly updated to support the massive install base of OS3 users. I'm hoping your games programmer will do likewise.

Tan Kin Lian said...

Dear JB
Thanks for the feedback about OS3 and OS4. I will ask my developer to see if he can make the app able to run on OS3.

Tan Kin Lian said...

I checked with my developer. He confirmed that the app can run on OS3 (although it is written ON OS4). I have asked me to recompile it on OS3, so that it does not mislead the big base of OS3 owners.
If you have OS3, you can download the current program and try it.

JB Cheong said...

Hello Sir

Thank you for actively looking into this issue.

I have downloaded both free games from the iTunes App Store earlier today. Unfortunately, when the iTunes program sees an iOS4-only app, it won't sync it into any iPhone running on an older OS version. That's why I left you my initial comment.

I look forward to your developer re-work on the games and publish updates for them in the App Store.

Meanwhile, you can provide a link to your game like this:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bright-tangram-lite/id389739312?mt=8

Neat huh? :-)

To get the special link, simply right-click on the game's icon in the iTunes App Store, and select "Copy Link" from the pop-up menu. After that, you can paste the link in your blog.

It's a fool-proof method for your readers to check out your apps easily

Cheers!

JB Cheong said...

Thank you for updating the games to work on OS3.

I finally get to try them out on my iPhone and they are good fun.

Cheers!

Blog Archive