Monday, January 24, 2011

Guaranteed Life Annuity

Dear Mr. Tan
I am 50 years old. I do not invest in shares and keep my money in the bank to earn a low rate of interest. An agent has told me about the guaranteed life annuity from NTUC. The agent said that it gives a return of 3 – 5% per annum and I can terminate the annuity anytime and get the principal back plus interest. If you retire early U can also start the annuity payment early. Appreciate your advice.

REPLY
Please ask them to give you the benefit illustration. You can send it to me.
You should also buy my book on financial planning, to learn about better choices. See this brochure.   http://projects.easyapps.sg/iShop/public/common/File.aspx?file=43

1 comment:

Vincent Sear said...

I'm really sceptical about this claim to 3-5% annual return. It's hard to believe that any annuity in the market now can match CPF Life and MSS at 4%. I look forward to your further comment after you've received the BI.

Blog Archive