Saturday, February 26, 2011

Excellent customer support - Dropbox

I use Dropbox (https://www.dropbox.com/) to synchronize my folders and files between my laptop (used  in the office) and my desktop at home and also to collaborate with my colleagues in the office and my clients. It is an excellent software.

Recently, I had some difficulty in synchronizing my files, due to some unknown reason. I sent an e-mail to their support desk. The support desk (signed off by a person called "Will") responded promptly. This was followed by a few exchange of e-mails (all of which were replied promptly). The instructions and questions in the e-mails were clear and to the point. They were helpful. I managed to follow the steps to un-link and re-link the Dropbox in my laptop and desktop. It solved the problem. All the folders are now synchronized.

I commend Dropbox and their Support Desk for their excellent service - prompt, easy for customer and most helpful. They are an example of an excellent way to respond to customer queries - which is quite rare in most large organisations.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive