Saturday, June 04, 2011

Letter of appreciation

Hi Mr Tan,

This email is not meant to influence your decision whether or not to run for the presidential election. It will be selfish of strangers to ask you to stick out your neck so that our reserves can be safe-guarded by a man who can be trusted to do the right thing without fear and prejudice. I think your family members are the best people to do so because they will be the ones who will be directly affected by your decision.

However, I want to let you know that you have my vote if you stand for Presidency. I will also persuade my wife to vote for you as the President.

The reasons for my supporting you is clear from the letter of appreciation that I wrote to you one year ago.



hyom





2 comments:

hyom said...

Hi Mr Tan,

Lucky Tan, whom I think has one of the sharpest minds around in Singaporean blogosphere, has voiced his support for you.

http://singaporemind.blogspot.com/2011/06/presidential-election.html

Rommel said...

This is a very nice sample,tips and guidelines on how to write a appeal letter
.Thanks for sharing it with us.I'm pretty sure a lot of people out there will find this blog of yours very helpful.

Blog Archive