Friday, December 02, 2011

Be educated on financial matters

Hi Mr. Tan,


Its been a pleasure reading your blog this evening. I've been looking for some investment advice and found your explanation on dual currency investment, which I've admire its simplicity and transparency.

I've got some extra cash in US dollar 50K which are kept in a bank for several year with low yield. With the rate of the inflation nowadays, I feel that that value is depreciating and I'd like to invest on some banking products or instruments which will provide good yield with a medium risk to cover the inflation within 3-5 yrs.


Will you be able to advice me and pretend if its you're money. What will you do? What will be the best option of investment right now in Singapore and amidst this EU crisis?


REPLY
Read this
http://tankinlian.com/Redirect.aspx?PK=6e81acf4a41c102e93b20d62c2a6f8e8

No comments:

Blog Archive