Friday, March 18, 2016

Bernie Sander's website

I went to Bernie Sander's website, berniesanders.com and registered. It asked for a ZIP code. I provided a dummy code to get through.

I receive several emails from the website. They were well written, easy to understand and professionally done. They are doing a great job.

Some emails asked me to donate to Bernie Sanders campaign. I wanted to donate. However, the website said that I have to be a citizen or green card holder, which I am not. I am also not allowed to donate through a US citizen, as that person has to certify that the donation is not on behalf of other people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trump will be the next president of USA...it is foregone conclusion.
Trump will make US great again and not diluted by rubbish and dangerous people as citizens.

Blog Archive