Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Government agencies should move to the 21st centruy

I have to submit my medical test to the Police to validate my driving licence. This is required after passing age 65.

I scanned the medical report (both sides) into PDF and email to the Police. They acknowledged by e-mail.

It is convenient for me, and also save work for the Police.

The Police is able to accept medical report by e-mail. They are one of the few government agencies that are up to date. Most of the other agencies still avoid email and insist on sending and receiving hard copy.

Perhaps the Police should be updating the other agencies. Perhaps PM Lee should be passing an instruction to the other government agencies to learn from the Police and update their procedures to the 21st century.






No comments:

Blog Archive