Friday, April 15, 2016

Bernie Sanders campaign needs more money for New York and upcoming states

Sisters and Brothers -
I just got off the debate stage, and I hope you had the chance to watch.
We talked about some of the big differences in this campaign: I support a $15 minimum wage, Secretary Clinton does not. I have a plan to achieve universal health care as a right for every man, woman and child in America, Secretary Clinton does not. I have been fighting to hold Wall Street accountable for their greed, recklessness and fraud, Secretary Clinton has been taking hundreds of thousands of dollars from Goldman Sachs for paid speeches.
In five days New York votes, and we are doing everything we can to win. If we continue to fight, and turnout is high, I think we will. And that’s why I have to ask:
This is the most important stretch of our campaign. We have won eight of the last nine caucuses and primaries, but the result in New York this Tuesday and the five states voting the week after will go a long way toward determining whether or not our political revolution wins this Democratic primary, the White House, and takes our country back from the billionaire class. That’s why your contribution is so important.
In solidarity,
Bernie Sanders

No comments:

Blog Archive