Thursday, September 29, 2016

Grab Taxi rewards its loyal customers

I used Grab Taxi app to book a taxi to a hotel in Orchard Road. On arrival, the meter showed $24.10. I gave $25 to the taxi driver. He said that Grab Taxi is giving a discount of $4. So, he took only $20.

I was not aware about the discount. I did receive an email from Grab Taxi previously about some promotion but I did not pay attention to it.

I booked Grab Taxi for my return trip to my home. This time the discount was $5. So I paid $5 less than the metered fare.

It looks like Grab Taxi is now fighting hard to keep its market share. I have been using Grab Taxi regularly. They know it. They have a good CRM system.

Well done, Grab Taxi. You do recognize your good customers and reward them well. You can be sure that Grab Taxi will be my first choice.

No comments:

Blog Archive