Thursday, January 26, 2017

Nice follow up from SGX Call Center

I posted my unpleasant experience about the SGX Call Center. A staff from SGX called me to get my feedback. That was nice of them.

I gave my feedback. She said that she would pass it to her management.

I told her to get the person in charge to call me. My past experience is that nobody paid any attention.

The person in charge called me today. It was nice of him. I spoke to him. He understood my points.

My main points are:

a) Do not pass irrelevant messages to customers. We are busy and do not wish to spend some much time with irrelevant messages.

b) Make it easy for the customer to talk to somebody, instead of taking them on a merry go round.

That is nice of SGX to pay attention. I hope that they will be able to make changes to improve the customer experience.

No comments:

Blog Archive