Thursday, November 09, 2017

Starting time for schools

Many schools start at an early hour. The children have to leave home early for school. They do not have enough sleep.

I asked this question in The Wisdom of the Crowd - Should our schools start at a later hour?

81% of the people who voted prefer the school to start at a later hour for two reasons. The remaining 19% prefer the current starting time.

You can view the breakdown of the votes in
I hope that the government and the ministry of education respond to this feedback. Do you agree?

No comments:

Blog Archive