Saturday, January 27, 2018

Bad customer service from Scoot

A staff from Scoot called me back this morning in response to my online form. He helped me to complete the booking and payment.

He told me that he was responding to my online form.

TKL - If you can call me within 1 day, why did your email tell me that I may have to wait for 10 days due to "high call volume"?

I know - this is typical Singapore "kiasu" attitude. It may take forever, and it case ti does, why don't we tell the customer that they have to wait "forever" to get a reply?

TKL - Your email asked me to call the call center if the matter was urgent. i did call at 8 pm, 9 pm, 10 pm, 11 pm and midnight. On all occasions, I had to wait 15 minutes due to "high call volume" and had to give up. Do you really have high call volume every night and up to midnight?

TKL - If the payment by credit card was not successful, why was I not notified by the website? If I had overlooked the notification, why was I not given an email that the booking was not completed? If I need to know the booking reference to complete it, why was I not sent this reference?

The staff told me - "Be assured that your feedback will be given to my management.

TKL - I expect your manager to call me back on this issue. I want to know if you are really serious about this matter or it is just another hogwash.




No comments:

Blog Archive