Monday, March 26, 2018

Singapore is doomed

Singapore is doomed when we have people like Lee HL and his ministers running the government and citizens who are scared to voice their views. See this exchange.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr. Tan
I read your article to the Straits Times on 12 March 2018 re "Keep SingPass option for business users of e-government services".
I did not see a reply from the government to your published article. If you have received a reply, I would appreciate if you could forward it to me.
I agree with your article. I am also facing the same problem like you. It is better that we stick to using SingPass for both personal and business matter.

-----------------------------

My reply:
I did not receive any reply to my letter on SingPass. I suggest that you write a follow up letter to the St Times.

-----------------------------

Dear Mr. Tan
You are an influential person, well known to many people and respected, and your voice carries weight.
I strongly feel that you should write a follow-up letter to the S Times since you have not received a reply to the article you wrote. Many people feel the same what you feel.
I do not want to be involved with the government nor STimes people, please please please don't even quote or involve me on this, appreciate and many thanks for your cooperation as this CORPASS topic we share is between you and me only. Thanks also for your kind understanding.

1 comment:

Yujuan said...

Absolutely, why should TKL be the frontman for this typical kiasi and kiasu idiot. Mr Tan has better things to do.

Blog Archive