Sunday, December 02, 2018

Shopping at Lazada

I bought a lot of stuff from Lazada. I joined their Live up membership and get a 5% discount on all purchase and also free shipping.

I am able to compare the prices of the same product offered by other sellers, so that gives me a good idea about what is a fair price. Often I go for the lowest.

I also get a good description of the product. It improves my product knowledge and helps me to make the right choice.

Lazada offers a 7 day return policy. If the product is defective or not as advertised, I return it and get a full refund. For large items, they send a collection van. For small items, I go to the POP station.

Previously, I shopped at Q0010. But I do not like the confusing pricing structure of Q0010. They quote a price and then add on for their options. It is confusing. I stopped shopping at Q0010.

I am able to find most of the items that I need from Lazada. So, I do not need to go to other online websites.

Tan Kin Lian

No comments:

Blog Archive