Friday, January 25, 2019

When I post a serious topic in my Facebook page, I get the comments from the following types of people:

a) Thinking people who use their brains and experience. They may or may not agree with my views. But they give their reasons and are sensible.

b) People who think in the extreme, one end of the spectrum or the other. They have poor judgment and common sense, but they are not malicious. In some cases, the allow their attitudes (anti-govt, anti-foreigner, anti-Malaysia) to cloud their judgement.

c) People who are here to create trouble and make personal attacks. They are probably paid by the Internet Brigade to carry out these malicious activities. To avoid shaming their parents, they often use a fake identity.

I hope that we have more of type (a) and that the type (b) will move to type (a).

For type (c), help me to shame them and their parents.

Tan Kin Lian



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Never sacrifice your class to get even with someone who has none. Let them have the gutter. You take the high road"--Unknown.

Beautiful Quote

Blog Archive