Sunday, September 15, 2019

Critical illness policy

Dear Mr. Tan

I am wondering if I should also buy policies for critical illness. To be honest, I am quite sceptical about insurers as I have seen my parents screwed by insurers. I have been approached also to buy so-called savings plans that provide cash payouts after a certain number of years.

However, the insurer uses the words “projected” and “illustrated” to cover itself. I am aware of people who have been disappointed when the actual payout is much lower than the projected figure.

I am aware that many insurers refuse to pay out for cancers that are detected at a very early stage, and the agent said that there are critical illness policies that cover early detection but that these have higher premiums.

REPLY
Here is my video about critical illness policy
https://tankinlian.com/view_video.aspx?ID=6

Your parents are among the many people who have been disappointed with insurers. They promise good coverage at the time of sale, but are not so good when it comes to claims.

No comments:

Blog Archive