Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Singpass Mobile failed

I logged in to the website of IRAS. I have to sign in with my username and password. I did not get a message from my SingPass mobile to authenticate my login.

I tried again. There was no response.

There was a message that SingPass mobile would undergo maintenance from 3 am to 6 am on 12 December. I had logged in 4 hours earlier.

I asked for a PIN to be sent to me by SMS. I received it.

During the past two days, I experienced breakdown in DBS Bank (internet banking), Philips Securities (POEMS 2.0) and now SingPass Mobile.

https://tklcloud.com/Feedback/feedback2.aspx?id=2288

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worse to come.

Anonymous said...


Yes!

Anonymous said...

Ironically technology was suppose to be an intellectual advancement to make lives easier. Unfortunately human lives are being bogged down by it.

Blog Archive